Wednesday, 26 January 2011
Tuesday, 25 January 2011
Anyhow, a customer emailed us with a few very helpful guidance in regards to using this cable and his exact comment was as follow:
BTW I noticed there were negative feedbacks ( said it did not work and faulty etc ) left for you with regards of this cable.
I think those customers did not know how to connect the RGB ( RED GREEN BLUE ) High Definition cables and those RWY ( RED WHITE YELLOW ) audio/Video composite cables.
If they connect to a standard TV ( which is not a HD ready or have no Digital Input RGB socket ) then they must only connect the RWY composite cables to their TV ( which the Red and White are for Audio output and the Yellow for the Video Output ).
If their TV are HD ready and also have the RGB socket. Then they should connect the High Definition RGB Video cables to the RGB socket ( and then the Red and White composite Audio cables from the RWY cables to the audio connection corresponds to the RGB socket and LEAVE and DO NOT connect the Yellow composite Video cable ) !!!
Hope this helps ?! Any comments, welcome.
HD Component RGB Cable for Sony PlayStation PS2 & PS3 cable available from HitariTrade for only £1.99!
Saturday, 22 January 2011
- 3D screen, enabling 3D view without the need for special glasses and the ability to adjust or turn off 3D effect with the 3D Depth Slider.
- Stereo cameras that enable users to take 3D photos that can be viewed instantly on the 3D screen.
- New input interfaces including the Circle Pad, motion sensor, gyro sensor
- SpotPass, a feature that lets Nintendo 3DS detect wireless hotspots or wireless LAN access points and obtain information, game data, free software, videos and so on for players even when the system is in sleep mode.*
- StreetPass, a feature that lets Nintendo 3DS exchange data automatically with other Nintendo 3DS systems within range, even in sleep mode once this feature is activated by the user. Data for multiple games can be exchanged simultaneously.
- Convenient features that users can access without stopping game play such as the HOME menu, Internet Brower, Notifications, etc.
- Plenty of built-in software such as the Nintendo 3DS Camera, Nintendo 3DS Sound, Mii Maker, StreetPass, Mii Plaza, AR Games, Activity Log, Face Raiders, etc.
- Nintendo eShop where users can view trailers, software rankings and purchase software.
- System Transfer which enable users to transfer already purchased software from one Nintendo 3DS system to another. DSiWare purchased for the Nintendo DSi or the Nintendo DSi XL can also be transferred into a Nintendo 3DS system.**
- Compatibility functions where both new software designed for Nintendo 3DS and most software for the Nintendo DS family of systems can be played.
- Parental Controls which enable parents to restrict game content by ratings as well as use of specific wireless connectivity, 3D functionality, etc.***
Circle Pad (enabling 360-degree analog input)
SD Card slot
AC adapter connector
Audio jack (stereo output)
Monday, 3 January 2011
Sunday, 2 January 2011
· Compelling and intriguing story, boasting great writing and characterisation
· Enter the Ghost World to affect things in the living world
· The game boasts a very distinctive visual style, bright block colours and cel shaded look, in motion the graphics are equally as charming with characters moving in a very lifelike way and quirky cartoon-like elements; such as a dancing detective and in a later level a Heath Robinson / Rube Goldberg machine.
· The gameplay is like a puzzle, there is only one solution in each scenario and the player need to work which objects to manipulate and in the correct sequence to successfully open new paths of investigation. A secondary task is and need to watch what is happening and eavesdrop on people present to gather information; this in turn can also open other paths of investigation, such as new locations to travel to.
· The player can enter the Ghost World where the passage of time pauses with the “Ghost” option. Here he can possess objects by moving Sissel’s soul (a blue flame) onto the “core” of the object, these are white spots seen in objects, to possess them. The world is in red when in the Ghost World and only objects with cores can be possessed.
Name: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Platform: Nintendo DS
Category: Adventure/ Puzzle
Players: Single Player
Released: 14th January, 2011
PEGI Rating: 12+